The most popular eCommerce platform is Magento. With more than a million downloads and 3 years of releases, Magento has experienced exponential growth in the last couple of years. However, with competition in the market, people constantly ask how to increase their sales and why they should choose Magento as their web development framework.
Today we’ll answer this question by providing you with some of the top extensions currently available for purchase. They will make your eCommerce store an effective tool that is not only cost-effective but also provides a wider range of features.
Zendesk is a popular customer service software that enables users to solve any questions the concerned parties face. However, the system is constantly growing in popularity, and especially for all eCommerce shops, it is necessary to ensure they can cope with any challenge.
The Zendesk Connector, as the name suggests, is a powerful extension that allows you to integrate Zendesk with Magento 2 online store.
– Single Sign-On (SSO) between Zendesk and Magento 2 store.
– User Activity Feeds allow users to follow their activities and those of others while using the system.
– Integration of Zendesk with custom applications through APIs.
– Improved visibility into customer tickets, including ticket creation, update, or resolution (single or multiple).
– Many more advanced features such as viewing ticket history, viewing the current queue of tickets, and the like.
One Step Checkout is one of the most popular extensions among eCommerce stores. This allows customers to go through the checkout process quickly without filling out their details in multiple fields.
This is a must-have extension if you plan to attract many loyal customers. With so many features and functionalities, it is easy to see why this extension is one of the most popular ones in the market today.
– Single Sign-On (SSO) between Magento 2 and Smart One Step.
– The One Step checkout window is fully customizable.
– It is easier to customize the checkout window by inserting your logo, data, and similar elements.
– The system is fully secured with multi-factor authentication.
Mautic has been one of the most popular eCommerce platforms for quite some time now. It was originally launched as a service for managing customer relationship management (CRM) systems, but its features have grown tremendously.
The system has many features that are useful for virtually anyone out there, including online store owners. Today, this extension is being used by several eCommerce shops to let their customers know what products they have in stock and when they will be delivered. It also enables you to offer your customers a promotion or coupon code at a particular time.
– Create a customer profile based on customer preferences so that you can send them relevant information at their preferred time.
– Import a customer database from your existing store and keep it updated regularly.
– Receive notifications in real-time to let you know about any important information.
One of the most crucial aspects of running an online store is ensuring that taxes are paid on time and appropriately. Currently, there are over 10,000 tax jurisdictions in the world, making it an extremely difficult task for eCommerce owners to ensure that they have paid the right amount at the right time.
TaxJar Sales Tax Automation is a powerful extension that can help you with such tasks. It helps you with sales tax automation and provides a cloud-based API and an automatically updated database so you can manage your tax rates from anywhere in the world.
– Automatic calculation of sales tax for any given product, as per the location of the buyer.
– Always up-to-date with state and sales tax rates for all the jurisdictions within your region.
– Automatically update the database and API, so you are never left behind in sales tax payments.
Shipping is one of the areas that is usually seen as a challenging task. Still, with this extension, you can now take full advantage of online shopping to check which shipping method is cheaper than the other, based on your location, products, and other factors.
Amasty Shipping Suite makes the entire process easier for you by providing a free online calculator that helps you determine the shipping costs. You can also set up shipping rules for any particular product and get their rates simultaneously.
– The extension provides improved control over shipping methods, rates, and those used for a specific product.
– Track packages in real-time and history to know where your shipment is at any given time.
– Get shipment tracking features along with full tracking details.
A. The main reason behind this question is that without such an extension, you cannot manage various tasks and features of your store, such as checkout, shipping, payment processing, and many more. Many other available cloud-based software solutions will not be able to fulfill the needs of eCommerce stores.
A. The top Magento 2 extensions are useful for your online store and provide advanced functionalities. The integrated applications you use with your eCommerce site should also be very easy to use and manage. They should also be able to work seamlessly with other applications that you have added in the past.
A. This is a very simple process that can be followed step-by-step. First, you will have to go to your store’s admin panel and click on the “Magento Marketplace” option. Various extensions are available under this section, but you should ensure that you are looking at the official extension.
On clicking the “Get It Now” button, you will see all the features of a particular extension and how easy it is to install it.