Are you looking for build a e-commerce website for your online store? You are in the right place. In this blog post, we’ll explore 6 website builders for small businesses that stand above the rest and make it easy to grow your business.
In this digital age, a website has become an important part of the marketing strategy for any small business. While having a website is important, positioning your business in front of the customers and how sophisticated your website looks is also crucial. There are so many options available to build a website these days. Choosing any business-oriented website builder that will benefit you and your business.
Wix is a free website builder that offers affordable paid plans for more features, storage, and traffic. You can create professional websites with all the features you want, and there’s no limit to what you can do.
The drag-and-drop page editor in Wix Editor lets you make unlimited changes to your website content and images, experiment with different layouts and designs, plus easily update your site content whenever you want.
– It is easier to use than the majority of website builders.
– Drag and drop interface.
– Free and paid versions are available.
– You need a good internet connection to use Wix – www.wix.com/en/features (Free plan 2MB of page size).
– E-commerce choices are somewhat expensive.
HubSpot is a website builder for websites for companies, organizations, charities, and governments interested in corporate presence on the web. It is a platform that helps increase leads, engagements, and closing sales.
Hubspot also offers a little of what the other website builders offer. It is a good place to start knowing how your company can do business online.
– It also includes Webinars, CRMs, and others.
– Paid plans start at just $200 per month.
– Easy to use website builder.
– Its premium features are costly.
Website simple is a toolset for nontechnical users who don’t have time to learn the complex coding language or need support to develop functional websites.
With WebsiteSimple.io, you can create a website, interact with your audience, and expand your business online, all from the same location. In addition to website functionality, eCommerce, funnel, and subscription-based services are accessible.
– Customer support is a major plus in this product.
– WebsiteSimple.io is a great choice for the beginner.
– It is an easy-looking code.
– Great white-labeling features.
– Reseller features.
– There may be lagging in few pages while loading.
– Can’t add additional pages to your website without paying.
– Their trial period is not long enough to test it thoroughly.
Squarespace is a website builder that is focused on modern and elegant design. The website builder comes with many free-to-use templates and has lots of templates to offer you different ideas for your business.
Most users will concur that Squarespace is the most aesthetically beautiful of the big website builders. Additionally, it is quite simple to apply (second to Wix.)
– Squarespace is easy to use.
– It has modern designs.
– If you are a real-esate businessman it is best option for you.
– The website builder is packed with amazing templates and applications like plug-and-play functionality to quickly and easily create a beautiful website.
– Great usability with mobile devices.
– Amazing customer support, 24/7.
– You need a business plan to access advanced features like custom code. To add components like event countdown clocks, it is critical to have the ability to enter custom codes.
– Because of its multi-language approach, your website will not be well-translated.
– It isn’t easy to find templates that have a creative touch.
– You need to pay if you want a certain functionality like child pages, additional pages, or resale features.
HostGator is the best choice for hosting small business websites due to its smooth and simple installation process and strong customer support functions that are available immediately after opening the account.
If you are one of the beginners baffled by the complex codes, do not worry; HostGator also offers a simple 1-click installer that makes it easy for you to install your website on the web hosting server.
– Easy to use and install.
– It offers great customer support.
– They have a referral program that gives free services to your customers.
– Your website will be hosted on Amazon cloud services.
– Affordable Hosting plans.
– They do not offer free domain names with the hosting plan like other website builders.
– Their free plan only includes 10 GB of website traffic and 2GB of storage with a limited number of monthly pages and visitors.
This is the best website builder for you if you are looking to build an online store or business. With Shopify, you can make an online store from scratch.
This website builder has many advanced features designed to help host the most popular eCommerce applications, such as a Payment Gateway, Product Management Software (CMS), Online Inventory System, and more.
– Basically, everything with Shopify is simple to use.
– Its CMS feature makes it easy for any business to create organized shop pages.
– The site is designed for online stores and is great for anyone wanting to design an online shop.
– Account management is easy to use.
– It offers a lot of professional templates, so you do not need to make an extra effort in creating the template.
– Easy integration with retail services like PayPal.
– They have an app that allows you to manage your store anywhere.
– Some features might be costly, but your needs are their priority.
– The website template changes if you need to add an extension or payment gateway.
– Some features might be difficult to install on the hosting.
In our opinion, the best website builder for small businesses is Shopify. This is because it has almost everything you need to build an online store. When you buy a domain from a web hosting company like Hostgator and install Shopify, you are essentially done with everything required to build your online store.